December 21, 2016 10:50 by ben
According to tutorialspoint website, we will study about Joomla Cache Manager. You can install the cache controller plug-in which helps to improve the performance of Joomla. You can also turn off the cache on the particular pages and component.
Joomla Cache Management
Following are the simple steps used to set up the Joomla cache manager:
Step (1) − Click on Cache Management in Joomla Global Configuration. You will get the screen as shown below.
Following are the details of the fields present in the Joomla Cache Management page:
- Configure − It is used to select the system for which your site should be used for caching. It also caches your PHP opcode.
- Access Administration Interface − It allows users to access the administration interface.
Following are the toolbar options in Cache Management.
- Save − Saves your Cache Manager Setting.
- Save & Close − Saves the Cache Manager Setting and closes the current screen.
- Cancel − Cancels the Cache Manager Setting in Joomla.
Best Recommended Joomla Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Joomla Hosting. Joomla Hosting from ASPHostPortal.com provides a safe, reliable and performance-driven foundation for your Joomla website. Joomla is the perfect Content Management System for managing and developing your website with one of ASPHostPortal’s Hosting plans. ASPHostPortal has ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, .NET 5/ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch, ASPHostPortal guarantees the highest quality product, top security, and unshakeable reliability, carefully chose high-quality servers, networking, and infrastructure equipment to ensure the utmost reliability.