December 7, 2016 11:44 by ben
According to tutorialspoint website. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is about optimizing a website for search engine. It helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the other sites in response to a search query.
Following are the simple steps used to set the Joomla Website SEO
Step (1) − Click on System → Global Configuration in Joomla administrator. By default Site tab opens up as shown below.
Following are the details of the fields present in the SEO Setting.
- Search Engine Friendly URLs − Optimizing the URL's to the search engine.
- Use URL rewriting − Selecting the server, which rewrites the URL's to meet a specific condition.
- Adds Suffix to URL − Based on the document type the suffix to the URL is added.
- Unicode Aliases − It selects between the transliteration and Unicode aliases.
- Include Site Name in Page Titles − Provide your site name on all pages at the beginning or end of the page.
Following are the toolbar options in SEO:
- Save − Saves your SEO Setting.
- Save & Close − Saves the SEO Setting and closes the current screen.
- Cancel − Cancels the SEO Setting in Joomla.
Best Joomla Hosting Recommendation
ASPHostPortal.com provides our customers with Plesk Panel, one of the most popular and stable control panels for Windows hosting, as free. You could also see the latest .NET framework, a crazy amount of functionality as well as Large disk space, bandwidth, MSSQL databases and more. All those give people the convenience to build up a powerful site in Windows server. We offers Joomla hosting starts from $5/month only. We also guarantees 30 days money back and guarantee 99.9% uptime. If you need a reliable affordable Joomla Hosting, we should be your best choice.